This class is designed to provide an overview of adoption related topics relevant to those families who are considering special needs, domestic infant, and/or international adoption. It is lead by an adoption professional and provides opportunities to hear adoptive families share their experiences.
The following topics are discussed and your specific questions are welcome:
- How to get started in the adoption process; what are the steps
- Types of adoption (infant, international, special needs)
- Working with public or private adoption agencies
- Expectations of parents and of children
- How to be an informed consumer of adoption services
The fees are $15 for an individual or $20 for two adults/same family.
Due to the sensitive nature of the material being discussed and our staffing accommodations,
we ask that you make other arrangements for child care.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
The Adoption Exchange
14232 East Evans Avenue
Aurora, CO 80014
Register below or use the ticket icon above.