Join Our Team!
The Adoption Exchange home office is in Aurora, CO, with offices in Albuquerque, NM; Salt Lake City, UT; St. Louis, MO; and Las Vegas, NV.
Established in 1983, The Adoption Exchange is recognized as one of the top adoption resources in the nation and one of the most service-oriented, collaborative agencies working in the field of adoption. Our primary clients are the children and youth waiting in the foster care system for a permanent family. In addition, we serve child welfare professionals, adoptive families, adoptees, mental health professionals, community-based service organizations, and legal professionals in all 50 states as well as Americans living abroad.
We invite you to consider joining our team by browsing the current employment opportunities found in this part of our website.
The Adoption Exchange announces the opportunity for a Program Associate in the Colorado office.
- Process registrations for all children referred for recruitment services
- Raiser’s Edge data entry
- Prepare child profiles for the website
- Register and update the photos and profiles of Colorado’s waiting children on theAdoptUSKids website
- Provide logistical support for weekly Wednesday’s Child tapings
- Provide support for matching events
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Programs and Colorado Program staff
- Provide support of the Colorado Heart Gallery
Read Full Job Listing Here
Join our great team! If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references to email@example.com. A full benefit package is available. Please put Program Associate in the subject line of your email.