Join Our Team!
The Adoption Exchange home office is in Aurora, CO, with offices in Albuquerque, NM; Salt Lake City, UT; St. Louis, MO; and Las Vegas, NV.
Established in 1983, The Adoption Exchange is recognized as one of the top adoption resources in the nation and one of the most service-oriented, collaborative agencies working in the field of adoption. Our primary clients are the children and youth waiting in the foster care system for a permanent family. In addition, we serve child welfare professionals, adoptive families, adoptees, mental health professionals, community-based service organizations, and legal professionals in all 50 states as well as Americans living abroad.
We invite you to consider joining our team by browsing the current employment opportunities found in this part of our website.
Wendy’s Wonderful Kids Recruiter
The Adoption Exchange announces the opportunity for a full-time Adoption Recruiter for the Wendy's Wonderful Kids (WWK) Program in Aurora, Colorado.
If you have a heart for children and a vision that ensures a safe, loving and permanent home for each of them, this job is for you! The professional hired for this position will execute intensive, child-focused recruitment programs targeted exclusively on finding forever families for waiting children in the Colorado foster care system. This person is responsible for serving the Southern Region of Colorado; extensive travel throughout the state of Colorado is required. Providing matching support and pre- and post-adoption support and community outreach are also important aspects of this job.
• Experience in child welfare required, experience working with
• BA, BSW or other human services degree required (MSW preferred);
• Ability and willingness to travel independently throughout southern Colorado;
• Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple projects and cultivate relationships;
• Expertise in providing customer service/family support;
• Computer literacy and efficiency required (MS Office), as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Join our great team! If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter, your resume, and contact information for three professional references to email@example.com with 'WWK Recruiter Colorado' in the subject line.
The Adoption Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer.