Jul 5, 2015 - Jul 11, 2015
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Colorado Adoption Information Class 6:00 PM
This class is designed to provide an overview of adoption related topics relevant to those families who are considering special needs, domestic infant, and/or international adoption. It is lead by professional staff from The Adoption Exchange and provides opportunities to hear adoptive families share their experiences.
The following topics are discussed and your specific questions are welcome:
- How to get started in the adoption process; what are the steps
- Types of adoption (infant, international, special needs)
- Working with public or private adoption agencies
- Expectations of parents and of children
- How to be an informed consumer of adoption services
The fee for this class is $10 per person and is considered a tax deductible donation.
Due to the sensitive nature of the material being discussed and our staffing accommodations,
we ask that you make other arrangements for child care.
Wednesday, July 8, 2015: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
The Adoption Exchange
14232 East Evans Avenue
Aurora, CO 80014
Register below or use the ticket icon above.