Please join the Heritage Society and give future generations of children the opportunity to lead successful lives. Heritage Society members are our generous supporters who want to direct a gift that will assure their philanthropic dedication continues beyond their lifetime.
As a member of the Heritage Society, there are several ways you can make a difference by incorporating The Adoption Exchange into your will or estate planning, and many of these options can provide you with immediate or future tax advantages.
The Adoption Exchange can be named as a beneficiary in your will, or in a number of other ways:
- Charitable Bequests name The Adoption Exchange as a beneficiary in your will or trust with a gift of a designated amount, percentage of your estate or specific assets.
- Retirement Accounts contribute assets to The Adoption Exchange through your IRA, 401(k) or 403(b).
- Life Insurance policies name The Adoption Exchange as the beneficiary.
- Stocks help you avoid paying income tax on the gain from the sale of stock by making a donation to The Adoption Exchange.
- Consult with your financial advisor or attorney to understand how best to structure your estate plan. The Heritage Society was created exclusively to honor and recognize individuals who help The Adoption Exchange through planned giving to continue to find families for future generations of children in the foster care system.
For more information contact Lauren Arnold at 303-755-4756 (ext. 271).